Friday, March 14, 2014

How to apply false lashes!

I'm going to share my routine with applying false lashes with you guys!

The first thing you want to do is size your lashes.  To do this, take the lash and see if it is too big for your eye.  If it is, go ahead and snip the too large part (while its NOT glued on your eye!).

Next, after you've got them sized right its best to find some tweezers.. I have a pair of KISS Lashes tweezers that are made for false lashes.  They're a pretty bright pink, so that always helps. =p  Hold the lashes on the tweezers, band side up and apply the glue.  Allow the glue to get a little tacky and we'll move on!

 Once the glue is tacky, take the lash and apply as close to your natural lash line as possible.  If its your first time, this could be a hard process and might take a few tries.  I always put the lash in the middle first, then work on the outer corner, then do the inner.  This has always worked best for me.

Once you have all the corners down, take some eyeliner and line your upper lash line to help hide the lash line, and you're done!

Enjoy your new lash look, I'm sure it has tied the whole eye look together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment