Monday, June 17, 2013

MyTrioRings

So, I received a Something Blue Voxbox from Influenster!  Inside I found a little booklet for My Trio Rings.  At first, I thought we were being sent actual rings!  To my dismay, there were no rings.  After looking on the website, I fell in loooooove with all their rings.  I absolutely LOVE how all the bands are matching.  It makes the whole 'wedding ring' fab a lot better because you and your hubby have matching sets, not just buying rings and trying to match them.. you have actual matching rings.  They also give you all the measurements possible about the rings, and even have a 360 view video of all three rings, separately.  Very nice, well thought out website.


Although it was hard to just pick one set I liked, I did it.  The set I liked is this fabulous one.

http://www.mytriorings.com/BT518W14K-1/2-CT.-T.W.-Diamond-Trio-Matching-Wedding-Ring-Set-14K-White-Gold.html

It even sparkles!  Absolutely stunning.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my question that I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete