Thursday, October 11, 2012

Influenster!

At the beginning of this year I came across Influenster.  Its this awesome website that you earn badges based on your interests.  The badges you earn give you a chance to be selected for a VoxBox!  A VoxBox is a free box of items sent right to your door for you to try out.  I know what you're thinking.. a website sending stuff for free?  Whats the catch?  There isn't one!  The only thing you are asked to do is give a review of the products sent.. either via blog post, video review, etc.  Just a review on a public networking site where your friends can see!

Right after I signed up, I was selected for the first VoxBox after my sign up.  I was pretty lucky with that selection, as not everyone is chosen for each VoxBox.  My review over the VoxBox is on my other blog (which I no longer use) and I will be taking that post and bringing it over here really soon!  Even though it was from the summer, I still want to show how awesome Influenster is and proof that its a legitimate site! Don't get down if you aren't selected for a while, it will take some time and not everyone is guaranteed for one (thats the sucky part).  Either way, selected or not, its a good website to learn about new products and hear reviews from people who have tested them!

Go ahead and head on over and sign up.. its a fun website and they've just recently revamped the whole site, and it looks much better, in my opinion.  The link is down below.

www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment