Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Special Effects Part 2!

The best part about Halloween is stocking up on all the fake blood and color wheels!  All throughout the year I'll do gorey things with my Halloween supplies.  Here are some of the pictures I've done through the past year!  Be warned, they are a little nasty.  And, yes.. all of these makeup special effects were done by me and only me!

Here I make it look as if my hand was ripped up and bone showing through.  The skin around the 'exposed' part of the bone really ties it together. : )



Here, I made the illusion that my mouth was stitched up! This took sooo long to do, and I couldn't talk/eat/drink the whole time and it was pretty miserable!  I actually done this for a contest, and I won!



 All I done with this one was put tape and fake blood on my mouth!  I did my usual black makeup and made it run to look as if I was crying.  I'm laying on my bathtub and I poured fake blood down the side to give it a extra creepy look.



This is the last picture I have of just doing gore on myself.  All I done here was give the bruised, dead look.  I would really wear this makeup out in public way before Halloween if no one would stare at me, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment