Saturday, September 15, 2012

ITS A BOY!!

I'm currently 18 weeks (and so many days) pregnant and on my doctors visit this month we found out the gender!   As the title says, boy!!  My fiancé wanted the baby to be a girl, but once the ultrasound tech said 'boy' the biggest smile came across his face.  It makes me so happy to know that he will not make a difference in our baby due to its gender, even though I never had that feeling to begin with.

Here are the ultrasound pictures!

His little face is so cute, and I can tell he's going to have his daddy's nose.




There are the goods!  Baby boy on the way.





The cutest thing happened while we were watching him.  He started making a heart with his hands!  Luckily the ultrasound tech got a picture of it and printed it off for me.  So sweet!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment