I'm one of those weird girls that love Halloween and Fall all year round. So it should come as no surprise that I would buy house objects as soon as they pop out in stores. I've found a lot of things recently, and I've picked up most of them!
One of my favorite items have been these Halloween tumblers (aka, plastic reusable cups).
The biggest purple cup with the spiders came from the Dollar Tree, and of course cost a dollar for a set of four cups. The other two smaller cups came in a set of four (four cat cups and four 'trick or treat' cups) and were a dollar each. Those came from the Dollar Store.
I picked up these really awesome ice cube trays for a dollar each at the Dollar Tree. The orange tray are pumpkins, the purple tray are skulls, and the black tray are fingers and bones. These are flexible trays, so there isn't the risk of breaking them trying to get the ice out like a hard plastic tray. I've frozen ice cubes in each of these and the only thing I wish was different is the black tray could be all bones! You can't even tell the fingers are fingers, and it just seems like a waste!
I saved the best for last! These are my favorite things I've picked up so far. Two oven mitts and a dish towel! The zombie oven mitt came from K-Mart and was $1.99. The pumpkin/haunted house oven mitt and the dish towel are matching and they both came from the Dollar Store and were a dollar a piece. Such a great deal for these kitchen items! I bake more than any person should, and these oven mitts are in great quality for getting multiple things out of the oven in one baking session!
No comments:
Post a Comment